Right to cancel ITEM m6
You have the right to cancel this order contract within thirty (30) days without stating any reasons. The cancellation period is thirty (30) days starting from the day
- that you or a third party appointed by you who is not the carrier have taken possession of the goods, provided you have ordered one or multiple goods as part of a complete order and these are or will be delivered together;
- that you or a third party appointed by you who is not the carrier have taken possession of the final goods, provided you have ordered multiple goods as part of a complete order and these will be delivered separately;
- that you or a third party appointed by you who is not the carrier have taken possession of the final partial delivery or the final item of merchandise, provided you have ordered goods that are delivered in multiple partial orders or pieces.
To exercise your right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this order contract in a clear written statement (e.g. by mail, fax or e-mail) (medi GmbH & Co. KG, ITEM m6 Customer Service, Medicusstr. 1, 95448 Bayreuth, Germany Email: email@example.com, Phone +49 (0) 921912 1680, Fax +49 (0) 921 912 8192). You may use the sample cancellation form you receive with your order confirmation for this. You can complete and send the sample cancellation form electronically. If you make use of this option, we will immediately send you confirmation of receipt of said cancellation. The cancellation period has been observed if you send the cancellation notice before the deadline expires.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this order contract, we must refund all payments that we have received from you, including shipping costs (with the exception of additional costs arising from selection of a different delivery type than the least expensive standard delivery we offer) immediately and at the latest within fourteen (14) days following the day on which we received notice of cancellation of this order contract. We will use the same method of payment for the refund that you used to pay for the original transaction, unless otherwise expressly agreed; under no circumstances will you be charged for this refund. We can refuse to provide a refund until we have received the goods or you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, depending on which comes first.
You must send or return the goods to us immediately and in any event at the latest within fourteen (14) days from the day that you notify us of the cancellation of this order contract. The period has been observed when you send the goods before the period of fourteen (14) days expires. Returning the goods is free of charge to you, regardless of the amount of your order. Please use the enclosed return note for a free return. Please contact our service team if no return note is enclosed in orders within Germany. Please send us returns from Austria (at your own expense) and then send us an email with a copy of the receipt and your bank account details. We will refund the postage costs to you once we receive the goods. Any goods that cannot be sent as a parcel will be collected from you. You must meet your obligation to return received goods within fourteen (14) days following dispatch of the cancellation notice, at the most thirty (30) days following receipt of goods. We must meet our obligation to refund payments received within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the cancellation notice. We reserve the right to retain your payments until we receive the goods you return.
You must only pay for a loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is the result of handling other than what is necessary to ascertain the quality, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
Cancellation rights do not exist for contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and whose manufacture requires an individual selection or determination on the part of the consumer or that are tailored to the personal needs of the consumer; - for the delivery of perishable goods or goods whose expiration date has already been exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, whose price was agreed at the time the order contract was concluded but are delivered thirty (30) days following order contract conclusion at the earliest and whose current value depends on market fluctuations on which the company has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or illustrated magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
Cancellation rights expire early for order contracts
-- for the delivery of sealed goods that cannot be returned for health protection or hygiene reasons, if their seal was broken following delivery; for the delivery of goods if these are inseparably mixed with other goods following delivery due to their unique properties;
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in sealed packaging if the seal was broken following delivery.